The passion for our work is a leitmotif that accompanies us, on every occasion. It is for this reason that we want to pass along some green tips for the most romantic day of the year, for an eco-responsible and eco-friendly Valentine’s Day.
– Recycle the paper from gifts you will receive
– Create greeting cards for your loved ones on recycled paper.
And then, send us a photo of your creations: cards and packages in recycled and recyclable paper with a love message for your better half. We will publish them in a dedicated space on our Facebook page for the entire month of February @Cartiere di Trevi.
If you have any doubts, here is the complete list of paper materials that can be recycled:
– newspapers, magazines, books, comics and all commercial printing (leaflets, advertising leaflets)
– paper bags for food, bread or fruit
– paper bags with handles
– paper or cardboard sheets of any type and size
– cardboard food containers (such as boxes for pasta, rice, corn flakes, etc.)
– cardboard strips of products such as preserves, yoghurt and drinks
– shoe boxes
– big and small cardboard packs of products such as washing machine or dishwasher detergents
– cardboard boxes of medicines, toothpaste, etc.
– corrugated cardboard packaging of any shape or size
(for example, for television sets or household appliances)
– cardboard containers for fruit and vegetables
Happy Valentine’s Day!
News, Products, Events and Greetings... Never SPAM!